Friday, October 9, 2009

Be heard

Somebody asked me why write a blog? What good could that possibly do? I began with an ummm...and then I knew I was a bit aimless. After all, this wasn't a blog targeted for people wanting to only know about the latest web 2.0 or about flicker and tons of api....

So here I am trying to speak my mind, something that dates back to my school days when I had this passion of talking to my diary like countless other folks around me. I always had my parents beside me, the best mom and dad in the world...always had someone to confide my secrets into..then why still a diary..I dunno maybe I just like to scribble or maybe just say things without being conscious.. but you know what the toughest part of having your diary is to be 'honest'. I never wrote things with the hope that someone may read it someday..infact I wished I could keep it in a safe, no matter how stupid it may seem :)

When I say am taking 'baby steps' I really mean it..I know people who achieve a lot too soon, forgetting the worth of the little milestones but I like to acknowledge at every step.
This is a place where I share with you what I haven't shared for a long time..the U and X turns of my life...just hope I don't make you sick!!

2 comments:

  1. Well we are all ears gurl, put out the wisdom! However big or small a story is, a success or a failure is, it is never without heartbreak. So what's your story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure will try my best..but for some of you this might be boring as you may already know everything :D

    ReplyDelete